Proposal-writing is a specialized form of marketing that involves connecting a product (your research) to a customer (the funding agency). Unfortunately, every year brilliant research goes unfunded because scientists are not trained to “sell” their research so that the reviewers will “buy it.” If you have found yourself in this situation, I can help you:
- Target your proposals to the needs of a funding agency.
- Plan your research, including concrete schedules and deliverables.
- Demonstrate your expertise with the right preliminary calculations and figures.
- Write in a concise, compelling manner.
- Format your proposal to be eye-catching and easy-to-read.
Interested in hiring me? Contact me to discuss how I can help you.